January 30, 2012

New Projects

     So as of recently I have finished a few new projects. I have completed a cowl for a teacher friend of mine and have also finished a really fun and chunky cowl. I am in the process of re-knitting a sweater as the first time I knitted it, it was like four sizes too big for me. I am going to re-knit it and hope it fits this time around.
New chunky cowl

For my FRIEND!
 I have been focusing on eating in for dinner a lot more. I made a wonderful taco noodle bake the other night that is one that I will have to keep in. My back pocket for when I am in need of score thing quick and easy and when I have everything at home.


      For the next month I will be joining some great ladies at my home church I grew up in for a book group on the book The Wake of Forgiveness. So far so good. We are only 100 pages into it but it it quite an interesting book. I am. Trying to do better with my reading and finish a book or two a month. I finished the Hunger Game series over Christmas break but now that I am back to school i get so tired at night that all I want to do is go to bed!


     I received a great new knitting book for Christmas and plan to get the yarn I need to complete one of the projects with either my birthday money or with my tax return money. I am very. Excited to see what happens in the coming months as this is a busy time of the year for a teacher. I can't wait for Spring Break and more importantly my trip to San Diego for a family friends wedding.