February 15, 2012

A Great Book

      I have been reading through the blogs I either follow or just read here and there and someone had written on their blog that through Pintrest she has been feeling jealous/envious of the people that make money from their blogs and I could totally relate. I wish everyday that I could just craft and write my blog as a living. It is the dream one day.
The Future of Us

     I have also finished a wonderful book called "The Story of Us." It was AMAZING it is set in the year 1997 where a pair of high schoolers have just received a computer. When they download AOL to the computer they also get Facebook. They get Facebook as a glimpse into their future 15 years from now. The  whole story takes place within a week and everyday as they make changes to their lives it also changes what happens on their Facebook page 15 years from now. I would highly recommend this book if you are into young adult fiction or if you are a high school student.