January 13, 2012

NEW YEAR

So as the new year begins there are several things that I look forward to starting and completing in 2012. I have decided that this year I am going to participate in a WORD FOR THE YEAR project. I have picked the word "Sense." I picked this word because I feel as though to connect with those around me be it work or home that I would like to feel or sense what and how people are feeling around me. I would like to also one day look back on 2012 and remember how thankful I am during 2012. I have decided and loaded the app on my phone to track my 1000 gifts as I go through the year. I am starting this new adventure and am very excited to see how my 2012 turns out.

So to start off my thankful list here I go......

1) Clean clothes
2) Testing out new computers
3) Sunrise as I drive into work


I guess I will just start with 3 today and continue from there as the year goes on. My goal is to get to 1000 before December 31, 2012.