May 22, 2012

SUMMER TIME!

     As a teacher we all look forward to some needed time OFF! I can't wait for the coming months as I travel to Wisconsin to visit family, move into a new house, decorate the blank walls of the new house, open up my ETSY store, and create something new once a week.
   
 Almost every summer I have found a job to supplement my income, this year my boyfriend and I talked about it and I decided that I would not look for a job this summer I would focus on my ETSY store and my blog. There is so much on my TO DO this for this summer. I have made a check list that I will complete as I go through summer. One item on my list is to complete a DIY a week! This will be a new experience for me as I will be blogging at LEAST once a week! Another goal on my list is to complete 4 books from my bookshelf. There are so many more things on my list of TO DO's for the summer but will post them as they are completed.
    
     I have changed the name of my blog to "Under the Brella." I wanted my blog and my Etsy site to have the same name. I do several different modes of crafts and wanted to keep the name of my store broad and general. I have a LOVE of knitting but also love to sew. When my store is up and running I will be sure to post a link and some items for sale that I have made on this blog!

HAPPY SUMMER!